Thursday 29 March 2012

March 20, MTC (snail mail)



Dear Family,

I played foursquare in PE. But when I was King, I did this sweet dive for the ball and hit it perfectly but forgot the rule about no diving! The ball was taken away and I had to play basketball! It was still pretty fun though. Elder T and I gave a blessing to a sister missionary from a different district – Elder T gave her a wonderful blessing. It was his first time. I felt the spirit for the rest of the day.
We were able to sit down and plan for Benni’s  (practice investigator) lesson, and we really just went back to the basics. It was completely by the spirit. 100% (200%, even!!!)
Our devotional was given by Elder Dallin H. Oaks, an apostle! It was so cool, and his wife addressed us too! Their talks reminded me of how important the sacrament is and what it means to me.
Our district is getting closer and closer to each other every day. We eat every meal together and our Zone is really starting to unify. The Branch President (Dom) is such an awesome example to me and so is his councellor, President Peterson. President P served in Germany 50 years ago. He is such a loving man and has a totally German manner about him.
I’m really enjoying it here and always wish I had time to write, but it’s crazy busy for me, so I have only about 10 minutes per day.
I love you all and thanks for your letters.

Love, Elder Luening

No comments:

Post a Comment